Twinings Chai Latte Tea K-Cups - 48 Count
Save 10% when you buy at least 2 - Use Code Twinings at checkout
- FRESH FLAVOR: Two boxes of 24 Chai Latte tea K-Cups. A spicy drink of black tea with cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, and star anise added to steamed milk. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- CHAI TEA LATTE: A chai tea latte is a latte prepared with steamed milk, but with a spiced tea concentrate instead of espresso.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.