Barrie House Clay Avenue Fair Trade Organic Ground Coffee - 10oz
- CLAY AVENUE: The origins of Barrie House trace back to Clay Avenue - a historic neighborhood in the Bronx where a diverse population settled in the early 1900s. It was there in NYC that we developed our first perfectly roasted blend. This delicious blend, previously known as Donut Shop, has warm tasting notes of toasted nuts and brown sugar making this medium roast coffee sweet and mellow.
- FROM FARM TO CUP: Our coffee cherries, sourced from trusted partners around the world, are harvested, processed, dried, sorted, graded and expertly roasted so that you can enjoy the best cup of coffee in the comfort of your own home.
- Medium roasted ground coffee.
- Fair Trade certified premium USDA organic handcrafted coffee.
- Flavor Notes: Toasted nuts with brown sugar.