Twinings Chai Flavored Black Tea K-Cups
Save 10% when you buy at least 2 - Use Code Twinings at checkout
- FRESH FLAVOR: Chai Tea K-Cups. The finest black tea blended with the sweet and the savory spice flavors of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- CHAI TEA: Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with the sweet and savory spice flavors of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to give you a line of great tasting Chai teas with a bold, spicy taste and rich, vibrant aroma.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience.